Registration is now closed.
This program is valid for 8 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® (Activity 23-MZCYV).
Women Lead Change is committed to bringing all women leaders to our events, with an attendee makeup that reflects the communities in which the conferences are hosted.
Targeted-small business owners are able to apply for the chance to attend the conference free of charge. This opportunity is intended to create a broader audience at Women Lead Change events in order to learn from each other. Diversity of thought fosters learning and insightful conversation.
Each scholarship awarded is valid for one (1) conference registration for your company, along with exclusive invitations to conference events.
Applications are now closed. A volunteer committee will review nominations, award a limited number of scholarships, and notify the applicant.
This Scholarship Opportunity is presented by Women Lead Change.
We'd be thrilled to visit with you about sponsorship opportunities at the Cedar Rapids Conference. Benefits include brand exposure to 1,000+ conference attendees, complimentary registrations, and much more.
Contact Jade Ploessl at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and benefits for the 2024 Cedar Rapids Conference.
Do you want to be a keynote speaker? Are you looking for a place to start and hone your craft? Women Lead Change is offering this unique opportunity to 6 different speakers on varying topics to host a 20-minute breakout presentation at the 2023 Women Lead Change Conference: Cedar Rapids, on April 4-5.
Conference attendees and a judging panel will vote on your presentation quality, content, and presence. The winner will earn a slot at a future Women Lead Change Conference.
Applications are now closed.
Corporate exhibitor: $550/booth
Non-Profit exhibitor: $250/booth
- Targeted Small Business exhibitor: $250/booth
- Must be a certified Targeted Small Business (TSB). This Iowa program is designed to help women, individuals with minority status, service-connected disabled veterans and individuals with disabilities overcome some of the hurdles to start or grow a small business.
- Registration is now closed.
Exhibiting at Women Lead Change is:
- a great way to showcase women-centric companies and organizations
- a great way for attendees to learn about companies and nonprofit organizations that market to and provide services to women
Women Lead Change reserves the right to select exhibitors based on interest and content for our conference participants. An exhibitor is not guaranteed a spot at the conference until receiving confirmation from Women Lead Change.
Exhibitors do not have access to conference sessions.
Exhibitors registered to date:
- Alliant Energy
- Betsy Boo's Boutique
- Essential Bodywear
- Gia's Italian Kitchen
- Iowa MBA and Business Analytics Programs, University of Iowa
- LINK'D by Lindsey
- Lori Wiles Design
- Lovely Little Light
- ONEHOPE Wine
- Roxy & Lola, LLC
- The Shop
- Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski
- Youth for Understanding USA
- Stephanie Azzi, Collins Aerospace
- Jodie Carlson, Transamerica
- Jade Groen, Collins Aerospace
- Kaitlin Johnston-Boyse, Collins Aerospace
- Vanessa McDonald, WNS Global
- Marie McNary, Collins Aerospace
- Scott Oberbroeckling, BAE Systems
- Molly O'Brien, BAE Systems
- Jade Ploessl, Women Lead Change
- Nichole Rinholen, CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc.
- Leah Rodenberg, Alliant Energy
- Jodee Ross, Collins Aerospace
- Sharon Teahen, Community Member
- Troy Weier, BAE Systems
- Nikki Wilcox, Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance
- Caleb Woods, Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance
- Sarah Wright, Shive-Hattery
2023 WLC Conference: Cedar Rapids
Featuring Jen Hatmaker, Khaliah O. Guillory, Carey Lohrenz and more!
Share This Event