Elevate is designed for emerging leaders.
The Elevate Leadership Program is designed to foster growth in professional development, and create lasting connections as careers continue to grow.
Elevate is a women’s development program that supports participants in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City region in gaining leadership insight, skills and experiences that they can apply personally and professionally. Participants will engage in their community with women in businesses outside of their own for learning and connection.
In an environment where networking opportunities have evolved, how do you create a network, your personal board of directors, find the commonalities of work-life integration solutions among your peers, and learn how to present yourself both virtually and in person? The answer is Elevate. This unique program is designed for emerging women leaders, to enhance leadership and create that network of peers you so often hear you need.
2023 Elevate Schedule
- All sessions hosted in Cedar Rapids, IA.
- July 19, Noon-5pm
Learning Session #1
- Aug. 16, 8am-10am
Virtual Workshop: Redefining Multigenerational Workplaces
- Aug. 23, Noon-5pm
Learning Session #2
- Sept. 21, 8:30am-11:30am
- Sept. 21, 2pm-3:30pm
Learning Session #3
- Oct. 26, Noon-5pm
Learning Session #4
- Nov. 1, Noon-5pm
Learning Session #5
- Nov 30, Noon-6pm
Capstone Project Presentation & Graduation
Applications for the 2023 Elevate Leadership Program class are now closed.
2023 Elevate Class
- Amy Bartachek, University of Iowa
- Callie Borders, Transamerica
- Amie Buckley, Families Helping Families of Iowa
- Renjena Burnett, Collins Aerospace
- Danica Forsyth, Informatics
- Janet Henry, CRST
- Amber Herboldsheimer, Area Ambulance Service
- Missy Hinrichsen, Alliant
- Beth Lehman, Alliant
- Christy Logan, Self-Employed
- Jade Loux, Alliant/Travero
- Allie Mathes, Transamerica
- Amanda Rouse, Collins Aerospace
- Hailey Rutherfurd, CRBT
- Kelly Stanfield, TrueNorth Companies
- Megan Tebbe, Collins Aerospace
- Melissa Tillotson, TrueNorth Companies
- Jillian Walsh, Alliant/Travero
- Lindsey Wharton, Ingredion
- Heidi Williams, Transamerica