Ascent Leadership Program
Building leaders by changing habits
Next session begins July 2020!
At Women Lead Change, we help women leaders achieve what they desire in their careers. We work with emerging leaders to establish their strategic direction, align and develop internal talent, and measure the return on their development investment.
The Ascent Leadership Program is a comprehensive opportunity designed for mid-level, high potential women leaders who want to be poised in the pipeline for the next leadership opportunity.
It's a 12-month program with a curriculum focused on leadership presence and emotional intelligence.
Ascent is unique from other programs in that it's made up of:
- Small cohort (8-12) for peer-to-peer interaction
- Virtual classroom using the highly interactive Adobe Connect platform (ideal for virtual teams)
- Twice monthly, 2-hour classroom experience
- Once a month 1-on-1 personal coaching
- Real-time accountability using an online dashboard accessible to attendee and supervisor
For more information on how your organization can participate in the Ascent Leadership Program, contact Amy Eaton at 515.724.3101 or email@example.com.
Click for More Info
"The Ascent Leadership Program has helped me strategically reflect on how I am showing up every day as a leader. The program focuses on developing a slight edge in my leadership skills, which allows me to make immediate changes and see immediate results."
-Ascent Leadership Program participant