Invest 60 minutes each Wednesday in February to learn from some of our nation’s most forward-thinking leaders. Attendees for these virtual sessions receive exclusive access to all 4 sessions:
- Feb. 3 // The Conversation: How Seeking and Speaking the Truth About Racism Can Radically Transform Individuals and Organizations with Dr. Robert Livingston
- Feb. 10 // Work Disrupted: Opportunity, Resilience, and Growth in the Accelerated Future of Work with Jeff Schwartz
- Feb. 17 // The New Normal: A Roadmap to Resilience in the Pandemic Era with Dr. Jennifer Ashton
- Feb. 24 // Strategize to Win with Carla Harris
This program is valid for 4 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® (Activity 21-TE5VD).
NEW 21st Century Leadership Lab for Men
21st century leadership is driven by the understanding that allyship, mentorship, sponsorship, diversity, inclusion, belonging, empathy, collaboration, and more are foundational to individual, team, and company success. Brave men want to be a part of the solution...
This program is designed exclusively for male leaders, is conducted virtually, and facilitated by Brad Johnson, PhD, David Smith, PhD, and Lisen Stromberg.
- April 9 // Understanding the Current Landscape: The Power and Importance of 21st Century Leadership in the New World of Work
- April 16 // Building Knowledge and Skills to Be Best-in-Class Today: An Introduction to the HEARTI Model of 21st Century Leadership
- April 23 // Mastering Allyship, Inclusion, and Belonging: How and Why Men are Uniquely Positioned to Be Leaders of Change
- April 30 // Leading the 21st Century Workplace: Governance and Culture in the New World of Work and What Leaders Need to Do Now
Schedule a discovery meeting to learn more.