Corridor Women Connect is a community of company leaders dedicated to improving women’s leadership competencies. CWC connects women through networking, mentoring and professional development. This organization engages women in Iowa’s Creative Corridor by leveraging resources, sharing best practices, solutions and providing opportunities and events.
CWC Member Company Expectations
- Member companies will appoint a primary and alternate person to participate in CWC meetings.
- Meetings are held monthly either in person or via conference call.
- Member companies are expected to be represented by at least one of their members who will attend 80% of the monthly meetings.
- The primary member will vote on behalf of the member company when votes are required. The alternate member has proxy if the primary member is not in attendance at the CWC meeting.
- If a company is not represented at a CWC meeting, as long as a simple majority is present, the group may vote without the absent company’s representation. All votes are documented in meeting minutes.
- Member companies will contribute $3,000 annually which provides 10 seats at no additional cost to cover paid admission to three (3) professional development events offered by CWC throughout the calendar year.
- CWC will provide its members one (1) no-cost event annually for member-company employees only.
- CWC members (primary and alternates) will be actively engaged in meetings, special projects and/or one or more of the subcommittees that plan and execute CWC events.
- Members are encouraged to consider how to leverage member company’s resources (i.e. speakers, meeting space, IT, printing, marketing) to the benefit of CWC.
Bank of America
Green State Community Credit Union
Mercy Medical Center
Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC
University of Iowa
Learn more about Corridor Women Connect.