Cedar Valley Women Connect is a community of organizational leaders dedicated to improving women’s leadership competencies by engaging women in the Cedar Valley region through sharing best practices, connecting people and providing professional development opportunities.
CVWC Member Company Expectations
- Member companies will appoint a primary and alternate person to participate in CVWC meetings.
- Meetings are held monthly either in person or via conference call.
- Member companies are expected to be represented by at least one of their members who will attend 80% of the monthly meetings.
- Member companies will contribute $3,000 annually which provides 10 seats at no additional cost to cover paid admission to three (3) professional development events offered by CVWC throughout the calendar year.
- Non-profit member companies (seats are limited) will contribute $1,500 annually which provides 5 seats at no additional cost to cover paid admission to three (3) professional development events offered by CVWC throughout the calendar year.
- Small business member companies (5 employees or less) will contribute $500 annually which provides 1 seat at no additional cost to cover paid admission to three (3) professional development events offered by CVWC throughout the calendar year.
- CVWC will provide its members one (1) no-cost event annually for member company employees only.
- CVWC members (primary and alternates) will be actively engaged in meetings, special projects and/or one or more of the subcommittees that plan and execute CVWC events.
- Members are encouraged to consider how to leverage member company’s resources (i.e. speakers, meeting space, IT, printing, marketing) to the benefit of CVWC.
AMPERAGE Marketing & Fundraising
Community Bank & Trust
Dupaco Community Credit Union
Follow Your Strengths
The Fun Life Guide
Grow Cedar Valley
Home Care Assistance of the Cedar Valley
Jack Henry & Associates
John Deere Waterloo
Lincoln Savings Bank
UnityPoint Health - Allen Hospital
VGM Group, Inc
Learn more about Cedar Valley Women Connect.