Quad Cities ATHENA Leadership Awards
Do you know a woman in the Quad Cities that consistently supports, develops, and honors women leaders? Does she inspire other women to achieve their full potential? Does she strive to create balance in leadership? It is our desire to recognize the outstanding female leaders in this region and honor those who encourage others to reach for the stars.
Each year, Women Lead Change recognizes the accomplishments and contributions of women in the Quad Cities community. In addition to the ATHENA Leadership Award, you can also nominate a woman in the categories of Women of Influence and Emerging Leaders.
2022 Award Recipients
ATHENA Leadership Award Honoree sponsored by Arconic
- Bonnie J. Ballard, Community Volunteer, Retired Educator & Civil Servant
Women of Influence Award Honorees
- Megan Brown-Saldana, Lead(h)er QC
- Monica Kruse, Meridian Title Company
- Mary Macumber Schmidt, Trinity Health Foundation
- Ann Schwickerath, Project Renewal
- Tyla Sherwin-Cole, Doris & Victor Day Foundation
- Rebecca Skafidas, American Bank & Trust
Emerging Leader Award Honoree
- Melissa Church, Digi-Buzz/Bad Science Jokes